Sunday 27 June 2010

Still looking good

Another good day. Rick sat out and watched the football - he could have done with extra pain relief for that! His dad, brother and nephew visited this weekend and were pleasantly surprised by his appearance; he looks marginally less horrific than they had anticipated - no, I exaggerate, he is looking ok except for the 6 days growth of grey stubble. The sooner that comes off the better!
When I asked him if there was anything I should let you know he said to say he is improving and that he'd "been for a poo", I'm not sure if that is too much information but I'm sure you are all pleased that some of his bodily functions are still working.
That's it for today,
Catherine

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous news that all is moving in the right direction - no pun intended!
    Sending tons of love from both Dominic & myself to you all (Molly included). I'm thinking that grey stubble sounds very manly and Clooney like. xxx

    ReplyDelete